Here you can find some direction to common asked questions..

Membership ? Club Membership can be done by contacting any of the clubs listed here or thru our secretary.

Do I need to be a Member of the ECEA to ride the events?  NO, but information about the hare scrambles can be found here and information about the enduros is here.

Our rule book is here 

Is AMA required to race events ? YES, you can sign up here.

What is the Enduro Test I am hearing about ? The Enduro test is a general set of riding questions that pertain to safety and conduct while on the trail at an enduro. It is given out by the club at your first enduro.  St

How do I get a hare scramble number and transponder to race ? Your best bet is to visit our hare scramble pages Click Here

Is there racing for kids ? YES. Our Youth Series is called the ECEA FastKIDZ. 4-15 year old have a place to ride on Saturdays, even on sunday the 12 -15 year olds can test out our Schoolboy and C classes. Get more information here.